How to Register
Please use the form below to reserve a time slot for visiting the temple during the period of restriction.
- Each registration is valid for up to 3 persons (including children)
- Select a preferred date and start time from the calendar. Each slot is of 30 minutes duration.
- The dates and time slots that are unavailable for booking will not be displayed/selectable.
- Enter your email, name and phone number
- The schedules for visits are (between):
- Weekdays: 7 am ~ 9 am; 6 pm ~ 8 pm;
- Weekends: 8 am ~ 11 am; 5 pm ~ 8 pm.
Temple Entry Guidelines
- Please CANCEL the visit if any of the visitors answer the assessment questionaire in the affirmative.
- Please send an email to email@example.com requesting cancellation. You can reply-to or forward the confirmation email for convenience.
- The screening process will be repeated at the temple entrance
- Please enter and exit the temple within the half-hour time-slot allotted to you
- Entry will be from the North side and exit will be via the South side
- Maintain social distancing (minimum 2 meters / 6 feet) at all times
- Wear a face covering at all times while on the temple premises
- Do not touch anything while inside the temple building, and avoid prostration before the deities
- Avoid personal conversations while inside the temple
- Complete your visit as soon as possible
- Please note that there will be no access to the washrooms at the temple
- On successful submission, you will receive an automated email from the system, with the details of your registration
- Follow the instructions in the message to cancel your request, if needed.
- PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the automated confirmation emails other than for cancellation or modification of your registration.
- In case you need assistance you may contact the temple by following the instructions in the message
- Please note that the timings may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances. You will be contacted with updates in such cases.
- Please arrive at the Temple at least 5 minutes prior to the allocated time slot.
- If you arrive late and miss your time slot you may have to wait until an opening is available.
- Always follow the instructions given by the volunteers at the temple for your own safety as well as that of others
- Wish you a fulfilling visit….