Check out the new temple visiting guidelines before registering
At this time only fully vaccinated persons are allowed inside the temple.
Children under the age of 12 are also not allowed since they are not vaccinated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How to Register
Please use the registration form below to reserve a time slot for visiting the temple during the period of restriction.
- Each registration is valid for a family group
- Select a preferred date and time slot from the calendar. Each slot is of 20 minutes duration.
- The dates and time slots that are unavailable for booking will not be displayed/selectable.
- The schedules for visits are (between):
- Weekdays: 7 am ~ 9 am; 6 pm ~ 8 pm;
- Weekends: 8 am ~ 11:00 am; 5 pm ~ 8 pm.
Step by Step Instructions
- Click on a date on the calendar to select (if available, the date will be highlighted in blue)
- Click on a time slot to select from the list displayed below the date (the number of available bookings is shown in brackets)
- Once selected, the slot will be highlighted in green
- Fill in your email, name and phone number
- Enter the total number of visitors in the group
- Enter the number of persons in the group who have been fully vaccinated (2 shots)
- Enter the number of persons in the group who have been partially vaccinated (1 shot)
- Check the agreement confirmation and reCAPTCHA
- Click Submit
- Repeat the steps if you wish to book multiple slots.
- On successful submission, you will receive an automated email from the system, with the details of your registration
- Follow the instructions in the message to cancel your request, if needed.
- PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the automated confirmation emails.
- In case you need assistance you may contact the temple by following the instructions in the message
- Please note that the timings may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances. You will be contacted with updates in such cases.
- Please arrive at the Temple at least 5 minutes prior to the allocated time slot.
- If you arrive late and miss your time slot you may have to wait until an opening is available.
- Always follow the instructions given by the volunteers at the temple for your own safety as well as that of others
- Wish you a fulfilling visit….