Based on the Government’s announcement recently, temple has reopened on Tuesday, the 15th of June, 2021 with limited hours, as shown below, on a restricted basis and in full compliance with the Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Wearing of Masks is mandatory inside and outside the temple at all times.
- Temperature check and contact tracing is mandatory before entering the temple.
- Advance online registration is recommended for visits.
- A maximum of 80 persons will be allowed at one time inside the temple. (Strictly enforced).
- Walk in will be allowed subject to available capacity.
- Online pooja bookings will continue, and is recommended; Poojas can also be booked at the counter.
- Wedding is allowed (50 persons maximum in attendance).
- Choroon is allowed (50 persons maximum in attendance) – one person to make the prasadam following protocols.
- Shradham/Vahanapooja is available.
- Outcalls allowed for priests who are fully vaccinated; family members and priests to wear masks in the vehicle and at home. Maintain social distance and other protocols even if fully vaccinated.
- Thulabharam is open
- Prasadam distribution (chandanam, flower and kalkandam) is allowed.
- Payasam offering is available.
- Prasadam/food consumption is not allowed within the temple premises.
- No material, including flowers, can be brought to the temple for offering.
It is very important that everyone strictly follows these guidelines. Staff/Volunteers will be directing the movement and activities inside and outside the temple to ensure adherence to the guidelines, and to allow for a smooth flow of patrons – thereby providing a chance for everyone to access the deities in the temple. Your patience and cooperation would be greatly appreciated.The health and safety of our devotees and their families, our priests, temple staff and volunteers are our priority; therefore, the above guidelines will be strictly enforced with no exceptions.
Temple Visiting Hours will be:
- Weekdays – 7 am to 9 am and 6 pm to 8 pm
- Weekends – 7 am to 11.30 am and 5 pm to 8 pm
Advance Registration is recommended for every visit. Devotees planning to visit the temple are advised to register online for their own convenience. Click the link below to register:
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.