We are looking for an individual, ideally from Brampton area, to cover as a backup for the office staff and also to provide assistance in maintaining the temple supplies. The person we are looking for should be punctual, dedicated, pro-active and willing to take initiatives.
The person will also represent the temple to communicate with temple devotees and visitors by distributing various forms and brochures and promoting monthly pledge registrations, medallions, loans, Udayasthamana Pooja bookings, etc.
Requirements are as follows:
- Operate the temple office from 6 am to 9 am Monday to Friday, and during the morning hours and evening hours on Saturdays and Sundays, as and when necessary.
- Maintain the temple supplies and other Pooja items, and make purchases when necessary from the nearby shop.
- Maintain communication with the Temple Management and bring relevant information and situations to their attention.
- Maintain and keep the temple premises as tidy as possible at all times.
- Ability to communicate in Malayalam and English required; knowledge of Hindi, Tamil and other languages will be an added advantage.
Since our temple is on a limited income and is mainly working through various contributions from our devotees, the compensation will be paid at an hourly rate of $12.00. Willingness to commit to the scheduled timings is key.
If interested, please send an emai to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mr. Appukuttan Nair, Manager, at 647 628 1520.