At the recent AGM, Dr Karunakaran Kutty, the president of the Guruvayurappan Temple Board highlighted some of the important projects completed since the last AGM. The attached document (PDF) details the complete report.
- Construction of the fence and gates – almost completed.
- Poonthanam Kalavedi – improvements and audiovisual system installation almost completed. Number of dances and other music performances have increased especially after the pandemic.
- Even though slightly restricted we have celebrated the Prathishta Dinams and festival on due dates
- Last year we conducted 252 Parayeduppu between April and June.
- Also launched “Krishnarchana” an E.magazine (with provision for printed copies if needed). We have published two issues already and the third one is planned for VISHU.