Our Temple will be conducting a Maha Mrityunjaya Homam at 9 am on Saturday, May 25.
Maha Mrityunjaya Homam is performed to please Lord Shiva and be saved from serious illness and/or untimely death. This Homam is performed by invoking Lord Shiva followed by the chanting of Maha M
rityunjaya Mantra. Lord Shiva is also called Mrityunjaya, which mea
ns the victor over death…. (click here to read more)
Sponsorship – $51 per family
The Homam will be accompanied by Rudram Chanting, led by Sri. Ramesh Natarajan from GRD Iyer’s Gurucool group.
The benefits of chanting the very powerful SrI Rudram are:-
- Rudra drives away the negative energy.
- Helps us to sail this ocean called life smoothly.
- Removes ignorance, and helps us to realize our true selves.
- Provides a protective shield against diseases, devils and monsters etc.
- Destruction of enemies, for begetting children and for acquiring Wealth.
- Help us overcome our sorrows and get blessings of Lord Shiva, the Mahadev